View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:36 AM   #18
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

The Fix and The Diary are alright but i think his best albums are Mr Scarface Is Back and The World Is Yours. He should've rapped more on My Homies album. I love his collabo song Homies And Thugs with Master P on there. Video version is hard. His collabo song N 2 Deep with MC Eiht on Compton's Most Wanted Music To Driveby album is hard. I was listening to the Geto Boys greatest hits cd yesterday and i love their song It Ain't on Till Death Do Us Part album. Scarface raps on that by himself and that beat is banging. Till Death Do Us Part has a lot of good songs. I listened to their Murder Avenue, Raise Up, Murder After Midnight songs from Till Death Do Us Part on Youtube yesterday. I love those songs. Big Mike did a good job replacing Willie D on that album but i was very disappointed in his solo albums because of the beats.

I saw a recent interview with Scarface on Youtube talking about he was doing a new album and he said he was gonna have guest appearances from Ceelo and Akon LOL. I won't be buying it. I haven't liked a solo album from him in a long time and he keeps saying he isn't gonna do music anymore but i don't believe him. He talks about how he's pissed off at record companies for taking advantage of rappers with the money. So if that's the case, why keep doing music? He needs to have his own record label if he wants to get paid the right way and he's been rapping long enough that he should have enough money saved to start his own label. I would like to hear a few more solo albums from Willie D but i don't think it's gonna happen. His lyrics always make me laugh. He's so funny.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote