View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 08:44 AM   #22
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Is volume 3 The Life And Times Of Shawn Carter album that has the songs Do It Again and Big Pimpin? If that's the one, i didn't like that album. I liked a few songs. I thought it was odd that he did a collabo with UGK for Big Pimpin and i think the beat is wack because it's mainstream. I didn't think he liked UGK. I'm kinda surprised that he stopped collaborating with Foxy Brown. I think they made a good team because i like their collabo songs I'll Be, Ain't No Nigga, Sunshine. They also did a song called Paper Chase on his Hard Knock Life album that i didn't like and they did a song called Bonnie and Clyde on her Chyna Doll album. Foxy Brown used to be so cute and sexy. I've seen a couple of not too old interviews with her on Youtube and she doesn't look as hot as she used to be. I love her Ill Na Na and Chyna Doll album pictures. I still wanna fuck her LOL. I watched her in Firm Biz video with Nas and AZ yesterday on Youtube and she was looking good. I really like the scene when she's laying in the bed with money covered over her while she's naked.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote