View Single Post
Old 04-28-2013, 09:51 AM   #21
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I know Trina is from Miami and even though i don't like her music, i wanna fuck her LOL. I think she's the hottest female rapper from the south. I got a couple pictures of her on my bedroom wall. I like her collabo songs with Trick Daddy called Nann Nigga and Shut Up. She came real nasty lyrically on Nann Nigga and i like that. I liked her lyrics on Ludacris What's Your Fantasy remix also. I don't like most of 2 Live Crew's music but i do like their songs In The Dust on New Jack City soundtrack, Hangin Out on Boyz N The Hood soundtrack, and Pop That Pussy. I like Luke's Scarred and Cowards In Compton songs. Scarred song was the first time i heard Trick Daddy. I like Scarred video. Rudy Ray Moore who was Dolemite in the movies was in Scarred video. He's dead. Black actress Paula Jai Parker who's from my hometown Cleveland was also in Scarred video. Paula was Ice Cube's ex-girlfriend in Friday movie.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote