View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 09:27 AM   #40
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My Thoughts (NO SPOILERS)

Saw it yesterday. I enjoyed it very much and I do think it was better than the second film, still think the first was the best.

A lot of comedy in this one but fortunately it worked, it was weird to hear an audience laugh so much during a comicbook movie.

Although there is some great iron man action scenes most of the time he's not wearing the suit.

I liked the villains in this one quite a bit and the twist on one of the villains I have to admit was a ballsy move as I think most fanboys won't like it but I appreciated what they tried to do. I will say that they were the best villains of the three films.

Don Cheadle was put to good use in this movie and I liked his role within the government as the War Machine/Iron Patriot but they should have explained the paint job given that captain america is around.

I really liked the journey of Tony Starks character in this one and they did cap it off well as the end of a franchise.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote