View Single Post
Old 04-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #11058
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Check Two, you always dissing JR Smith hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't see him elbow Jason Terry. The Knicks are gonna win the next game. LOL@what you said about Dwight Howard. He shouldn't have argued with the ref yesterday because the Lakers needed him. As long as he's been in the league, he should know better than that but i see he's still immature. LOL@Allen Iverson hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I read that article about him in the Washington Post 2 weeks ago and it's sad. He wants to come back to the NBA because he doesn't have any money LOL. LOL@him telling his ex-wife he doesn't have money for a cheeseburger hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I guess Brandon Jennings of Milwaukee won't open his big mouth anymore LOL. I'm surprised the Warriors are leading their series against Denver. I was expecting Denver to win. I didn't think Stephen Curry was that good. I know he's a good shooter but i wasn't expecting him to average a lot of points this series.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote