View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 11:58 AM   #11072
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@picture of Jason Collins on the cover of Sports Illustrated hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Check Two, i'm surprised you don't have anything funny to say about him LOL. I hate faggots. I will never understand why gay men don't like women. There's so many beautiful women and these punks are attracted to men LOL. How can men fuck each other when they got dicks? LOL. Any team he goes to, the players are gonna be watching him in the shower to see if he's gonna be looking at their butts hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm disappointed in the Clippers. I picked them to beat Memphis and now that Blake Griffin is hurt, looks like the Clippers are gonna lose. I hope Denver can win their series against the Warriors. I also think Oklahoma are gonna win tonight and the Knicks are gonna win tonight. The Bulls should win tomorrow. I don't know about the Pacers. They're struggling against Atlanta but the Pacers should still win the series.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote