View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 05:15 PM   #15
Durag
RaizaBlade

Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Durag Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIL B, DRAKE View Post
CLAMS SHOULD PRODUCE THAT DOGG POUND BONE THUGS LP
Thats the fuckin joint right there love dat beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
I see what ya'll mean by the spacey ambient beats but they are very slow tempo and its like listening to the train as you ride. It puts you to sleep.
I like that type of shit though, i can see how some people mightened, buy when im not listening to hip-hop i listen to a lot of IDM / electronic music and this sounds a lot like some of the more downtempo acts i listen to, so its dope that someone has combined the downtempo / ambient side of electronic music with hip-hop.

Say what yall want bout Lil B or ASAP Rocky but i love the beats dey pick and the 'cloud' sound they got. Far better than that trap shit that Chief Keef be out with, that was wack back when Young Jeezy was the biggest thing out

AOTY
Durag is offline   Reply With Quote