View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 05:28 AM   #31
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Whatever. Dr Dre's The Chronic album is the best album Death Row put out. I like Dre and Snoop's Deep Cover song and video. I like at the beginning of the video when the drug dealer that was talking to Dre and Snoop said hey man, hit this. Snoop said naw man i can't fade that LOL. Drug dealer said i been dealing with ya'll for 3 months. What's this all about? You ain't hit the pipe yet. Dre said yeah. So what you saying? Drug dealer said you might be 5'0. Snoop said man i ain't no police LOL. I'm gonna get Deep Cover movie on dvd soon. I haven't seen it since it first came out and it's a good movie. It was different seeing Jeff Goldblum play a bad guy. Victoria Dillard who was also in it as Jeff's girlfriend and she had a affair with Larry Fishburne is cute. She was Denzel Washington's wife in Ricochet movie.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote