View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 11:41 AM   #11078
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I didn't see Oklahoma game but when i saw the score on ESPN this morning, i was shocked. Oklahoma should've finished them off at home. Oklahoma is in trouble now because Houston might win the next one and if they do, i hope Oklahoma would win when they go home. Knicks disappointed me yesterday because they should've won. They got several immature players like your boy JR Smith Check Two hahahahahahahaha. I saw Jordan Crawford of the Celtics talking trash to Carmelo at the end of the game and they had to be separated by their teammates because a fight almost happened. Ignorant black men never learn LOL. Knicks shoot too many jumpshots and that's why they won't get far in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if Boston wins the series.

Jason Collins bitch ass isn't the first faggot of the NBA in case ya'll didn't know. Former player John Amechi who played for Utah and Cleveland is also a faggot and he was the first one to say that. I remember when he made the announcement, he was playing with Utah and Karl Malone got upset about it. Magic Johnson's 2nd youngest son is gay. I just heard about that. Magic said he's disappointed but he supports him.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote