View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 09:23 PM   #35
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I Just Wanna Die song is funny. Bushwick cracks me up talking about he wants to die because nobody understands him LOL. Bushwick tries to wake up Willie D while they're driving and Willie says what what LOL. Leave me alone, crazy muthafucka LOL. Bushwick said you paying attention? This shit is real Will. I don't give a fuck LOL. Willie D's lyrics on Point Of No Return song on The Resurrection is funny when he said J Edgar Hoover i wish you wasn't dead so i can put a bullet in your muthafucking head. God damn faggot LOL. Muthafucking drag queen LOL. I know you put the hit on Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Malcolm and the others. You redneck punk muthafucka LOL. Bob Dole, keep your muthafucking mouth shut before a nigga beat your old ass up hahahahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote