View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 06:15 PM   #26
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biz View Post
Should have hit up Buffalo it was a good show. There wasn't that many people there I was surprised. I thought it would be packed because he was doing liquid swords.

yeah thats probably the reason it got moved to ruff buff. even less people bought tickets to the show in rochester is my guess.

fuck it man one of the best concerts i ever saw was del the funky homosapien, in buffalo actually. there was literally 15 people there. i was 2 feet away and this dude was going ham off the dome with freestyles it was disgusting.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote