View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 09:48 PM   #23
Bobby Budknickers
Salute My Sharts

Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby Budknickers Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my sister is almost 40 now, but when she was in high school and i was like 5th grade, one of her hot high school friends gave me a quick tug on my dick.

it was nothing even really sexual to her, she just reached into my shorts, grabbed by pecker and pulled it a few times and laughed.

it was by far one of the greatest things to happen to me growing up, and i thought about it for years during middle school/high school when whacking off. boom, instant boner every time. i was in love with that bitch, and every girl i ever got with back then i pretended was her when we fucked.

anyways, that chick, and my sister, and all her friends who were hot as fuck back then are all busted worn out fat loser pigs now. some of them constantly try and get me to fuck them whenever i'm back in town.

and sometimes i do, too. sometimes i do.

not my sister though, btw

Rob vs Bob

Last edited by Bobby Budknickers; 05-05-2013 at 09:54 PM.
Bobby Budknickers is offline   Reply With Quote