View Single Post
Old 05-05-2013, 10:18 PM   #26
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
damn.. what happened to the hot friend ? she got fat ?
SHE didn't get like super morbidly obese or anything, but yeah, like pretty much every bitch from my sisters pack, she just got used up. stretch marks, saggy tittys, cellulite, fucked up make-up. a lot of women reach a point nowadays where they completely ruin memories of how they used to look when you see them years later.

there are definitely some broads who still look dope, or even better now than they did back then, but it's rare.

but this is my sisters class we're talking about, which is like the class of 1991, i believe. i'm in the class of 99, and there's still tons of good looking hoes from my era, but they're rapidly descending after years of steady getting ran through, coke sniffing, and baby having, and their time will come soon.

this guy had it right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote