View Single Post
Old 05-06-2013, 08:56 PM   #5
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Lauryn Hill Sentenced To Three Months In Prison For Tax Evasion

Despite paying $900,000 just hours ago, Lauryn Hill will serve time after all.

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/i...r-tax-evasion-

Despite paying close to a million dollars in federal back-taxes, Lauryn Hill is headed to prison. The Associated Press reports that the emcee/vocalist was sentenced to three months in prison today in a federal court based in her hometown of Newark, New Jersey.

Hill was facing up to three years in prison, but received a reduced sentence. Following a guilty plea, Ms. Hill and her attorney were seeking probation. She paid her $900,000 tax bill this weekend.

This will be Hill's first stay in prison. She could be released in as soon as a month.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote