View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 08:49 PM   #18
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Lord Nose, how is it that i'm black and the police don't bother me? I'll tell you why they don't bother me. When i'm driving, i do the speed limit. I don't have drugs and guns in my car. I don't drive drunk and i don't hang on the street corner with ignorant black men looking like i'm selling drugs. Only times i've been bothered by the cops is three times and that's because i was in a bad black neighborhood and i didn't put on my right turn signal at a traffic light and i didn't come to a complete stop at a stop sign. Both times the cops searched my car to see if i had any drugs and guns and they couldn't find nothing. I also got bothered by the cops when i had a prostitute with me and the cop put his flashlight on my pants and he said what's that wet spot? LOL. I said i spilled some water and he said yeah i bet LOL. So he asked me and the white prostitute for our id and i gave him mine but she didn't have her's. So he gave us a warning saying we shouldn't be in the area because it's a high crime area.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote