View Single Post
Old 05-07-2013, 09:21 PM   #15
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I know you're joking LOL. If it was upscale, you wouldn't have seen that crackhead black guy talking to the news about he helped the girls get the police LOL. The neighborhood where the girls were held hostage is on the west side and i've been on the west side before and it looks kinda ghetto like the east side of Cleveland. But of course you have your good and bad neighborhoods because i've seen some decent houses in a good neighborhood on the west side. Usually blacks and hispanics don't live in white neighborhoods and a hispanic guy is the one who kidnapped the women. When i saw those blacks in the background standing behind the crackhead black man that was talking to the news, i figured they were in a black neighborhood.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote