View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:35 AM   #20
Sky Blue Bally Kid
The Elohim Dream

Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Bally Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I also got bothered by the cops when i had a prostitute with me and the cop put his flashlight on my pants and he said what's that wet spot? LOL. I said i spilled some water and he said yeah i bet LOL. So he asked me and the white prostitute for our id and i gave him mine but she didn't have her's. So he gave us a warning saying we shouldn't be in the area because it's a high crime area.
lol, u pretty much got caught having sex with a prostitute and all the cop did way laugh, check you ID and leave!?

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -
Sky Blue Bally Kid is offline   Reply With Quote