View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 05:27 AM   #21
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Lord Nose, you don't understand what i'm saying about why the cops never bother me? I obey the law and i stay outta trouble and that's why the cops don't bother me and i'm black. So ignorant black men can get the fuck outta here with their complaints about the police always bothering them because they're black. The cops fuck with their stupid asses because they do dumb shit and they don't obey the law. Yes i know some white cops are racist but white cops aren't gonna bother black men if they obey the law. I know there's good black men like myself who never get bothered by the cops.

I didn't get caught having sex with a prostitute. We were already done being intimate by the time the cop approached us.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote