View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 08:30 AM   #7
Dark Matter
The Third Eye

Dark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
If you legalize it, just don't let your politicians try to pass a 5 nanogram blood limit for driving, like the idiots in my state who never had thorough scientific research done.

They literally made the number up out of thin air w/ out taking body fat to muscle mass ratio or tolerance into consideration.

It may seem ridiculous at the moment, but any form of legalization is a step in the right direction. There will be changes implemented along the way just as there was with alcohol prohibition. A limit that low would require every person with red eyes to be stopped. Even if you weren't high and had THC in your system, many could test above; it just won't/wouldn't be effective because everyone can't be lumped into a category when driving.

More people are waking up to the truth as every year passes, and voices will be heard. A few years ago I would have said a decade, but I'd give national legalization no more than 5 years; it's all in the domino effect. And even those that don't necessarily support "getting high" could still see what the demand will do to boost the economy.

Last edited by Dark Matter; 05-09-2013 at 08:38 AM.
Dark Matter is offline   Reply With Quote