View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:37 AM   #15
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Swanson View Post
I used to drink 2 gallons of poland spring a day working on foundations, but they dont sell it out west i noticed.

stop worrying about impurities in your water and start worrying about nanoparticles causing inflammation in your lungs.

LOL Palehorse has something new to pee his pants over.
tell me more aby nanoparticles... for the past 2 to 3 weeks ive had this consant dry cough thats irritating... cant seem to shake it off, im not flu sick or any thing... what could it be... some people tell me its the pollen and allergies and what not bu i aint allergic to shit G.

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote