View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #11126
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I don't think he does. Remember Kirk Hinrich tackled him when he drove to the basket? That's not defense. Some of the Bulls players are dirty. For example Joakim Noah didn't have to push Chris Andersen yesterday when Chris blocked Nate Robinson's shot and he fell on Nate. He was about to get up when Joakim pushed him and that wasn't necessary. Nazr Mohammed did grab Lebron hard when Lebron got him off of him and then that's when Nazr pushed him. I'm glad Lebron didn't retaliate because he could've gotten ejected and Miami wouldn't have won without him.

I don't know what's up with Dwayne Wade. Some games he does nothing like last night when he only scored 10 points. He only had 2 shot attempts in the first half and that's unacceptable. He needs to shoot more. I was surprised Chris Bosh had 21 points and 19 rebounds. He usually doesn't get double digit rebounds. He should easily be averaging double digit rebounds because he's 6'10. He plays like a bitch at times. I don't understand how he was so dominant with Toronto.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote