View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 04:38 PM   #27
Paranoid
Venom

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

Typical christian behavior earlier by the way. Immediately dismiss a different view point as wrong and then provide no evidence as to why. As if your shit makes any more sense. Your book is dangerous. Faith is the enemy of logic and reason. I was almost practically brainwashed by someone a few months back and my head was messed up for awhile, I had to block all contact with them. I try to be a good person, because I can't live with myself otherwise. It is in accordance with my own morals that I think are right. We should do whatever makes us happy as long as it isn't hurting anyone. I think if Jesus was still around he would be disgusted by religion. I just see no reason to finish reading that book, I feel it may make me go insane like it has done to many others. I am the god of myself and that is all that really matters.

Last edited by Paranoid; 05-18-2013 at 05:18 PM.
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote