View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 12:08 PM   #5
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

SPOILERS!!!!!!

My daughter started busting jokes in this movie. When the girls were found and in the psychiatrists care as soon as the glasses were introduced my daughter said, "Oh, really now she's gonna remember how to talk."
- LOL

The scene at the cliff was so bad. I couldn't believe how the ghosts popped up it was like a cheesey reveal from an episode of Scooby Doo.

And the whole face shoving part was funny to...*Pushes face into dirt...."SLEEP"

Also, If that little girl just kept her mouth shut the movie could have ended 20 minutes earlier LMAO. I would knocked the lil girl out, although I did find her love for the ghost to be very sweet.

Either way they seemed to stop making the movie scary at the end and over produced a ending that was not deserving of the movie

I could have been better. The Steven Spielberg ending and the movie score during the cliff scene killed what could have been a good movie.