View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 05:16 PM   #17
TheFunkyDrummer
Veteran Member

TheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of furyTheFunkyDrummer fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaolinsword View Post
MS really fucked this one up

The conference was boring as fuck and focused on being given the privilege to pay 300-500 to watch TV but completely ignored that it would be US only at launch and requires extra hardware

They're also going to charge a fee to play used games because they're tied to the account. Wanna lend a friend a game? Fuck you. If you're stupid enough, or careless with money and decide to pay the fee what happens if the server(s) controlling that pass go down?

I was looking forward to a new console but everything I've read since the presentation just puts me off
I agree the conference was horrible. If you want quality and quantity exclusives you have to go for the PS4. I had the 360 for Halo and Gears alone, but I'm not hyped up for the next Xbox. PS4 show was mindblowing compared to this one. No games, only exclusive dlc content for FIFA Sports and CoD? Really? More Kinect and more TV stuff, gamers want exclusives not a mediaserver. Also why didn't they explain the 8GB of RAM? Is it because it doesn't have GDDR5 (way better than current DDR3).

I actually don't mind the design, think it looks pretty good. Let's see what will happen at E3.