Thread: Black Hebrews
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 02:17 AM   #163
Kephrem
Veteran Member

Kephrem crouching tigerKephrem crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakimkoolgrapwutang View Post
red isn't a measure of melanin, it's a colour.
red skin is a lack of melanin. the melanated people of the earth are different shades of brown... european descended people are different shades of red from near albino to pink to a deep red

Quote:
the Yemenites in that pictures obviously have red coloured skin. Don't look at the levels of melanin, look at the colour. It is red.

light brown..so lets agree to disagree on this point

Quote:
sorry looks like I followed a false claim http://en.fairmormon.org/Book_of_Mor...Curse/Red_skin

not exactly sure what he means by a skin of blackness because native americans definitely arent black.
native americans ranged from different shades of brown from light brown to dark brown which would be considered black by todays standards

Quote:
that is just stretching it. albinos do have a slight pink colour but the Hebrew word for red which describes Edom is a deep blood red, it's not some shade of red, and it's definitely not pink.

so what youre saying or to clarify your over stance here is that red can be white-brown-orange, etc- but not pink! - which is in fact it's most closest shade?!

Quote:
and "white" would have been a far more suitable colour to describe an albino rather than "red". It would just be unneccesarily awkard to call an albino red.

are redheds the closest looking people to albinos yes or no?

Quote:
Lol the earth is all different colours. It's not just brown. I just showed you two pictures with red earth.

rich soil is black soil

Quote:

red probably represents anger or fury in the context or maybe John just saw a red dragon in his dream and there was no real reason it was red.

you do know that as a nation edom was the only one not promised future salvation and is even written to be the recipient of great future judgement resulting in complete annhilation....is it then a coincidence esau/edom and the devil/satan are both classified as red?

Quote:
black skin is used unfavourably in Lamentations 4:8 and Job 30:30. I don't know what point you're trying to make here.
the situation was unfavourable not the color of the skin

Quote:
yes brown people can grow blacker from the sun or from not eating enough. white people can grow blacker from tanning as well. Only very black people can't grow any darker.
which white people? like those milky white/red ones that are the center of your arguement? i think not

Quote:
how come in two consecutive verses whenever the Jews are described as red and dazzingly white it's metaphorical but whenever they're described as black it's literal.

it can't just change from allegorical to literal.

again, the hebrews were thought to be an african people...

Roman historian Tacitus on the jews:

"Many, again, say that they were a race of Ethiopian origin"

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/...y/tacitus.html

Quote:
this hebrew word זָכַךְ can mean purer or more dazzling but this one צָחַח just means whiter or more dazzling so I don't think it can mean purer, but must mean more dazzling.

Lamentations 4:7 says "their bodies more ruddy than rubies" it doesn't say "harder than rubies" or "more durable than rubbies" or "stronger than rubies".

it says "more ruddy than rubies" so it's referring to the colour of rubies and not any other properties.
the word ruddy has lost its original meaning in the description of a young David, it has ancient tie-ins with being "young" evidence lending to this is goliath as a famed warrior thought it beneath him to fight david being "ruddy"...which wouldnt make sense if it meant "red skin color"... but makes better sense if it meant young & fresh -- or in other words a fresh faced youth who had no buisness facing a proven warrior....logically his color wouldnt have been mentioned at all..

1st Samuel 17:42 And when the Philistine looked about, and saw David, he disdained him: for he was but a youth, and ruddy, and of a fair countenance.

Main Entry: fresh
Part of Speech: adjective
Definition: energetic, healthy
Synonyms: active, alert, blooming, bouncing, bright, bright-eyed, bushy-tailed, chipper, clear, dewy, fair, florid, glowing, good, hardy, invigorated, keen, like new, lively, refreshed, rehabilitated, relaxed, relieved, rested, restored, revived, rosy, ruddy, sprightly, spry, stimulated, undimmed, unfaded, unused, unwearied, unwithered, verdant, vigorous, vital, wholesome, young

Quote:
and from reading Job 30:30 "My skin grows black and peels; my body burns with fever"
i read in job 30:30 "my skin is black on me" not that it "grows black and peels"...and even if it did become darker (close to jet black) thats not something milky white or red people can undergo

Quote:
and Lamentations 4:8 "But now they are blacker than soot;
they are not recognized in the streets.
Their skin has shriveled on their bones;
it has become as dry as a stick."

I think that they might have got black boils which can turn into very bad scabs if you itch them. it fits with the descriptions

milky white/red people cannot become blacker then soot, or as i read it have visage (meaning faces) "blacker then coal"

Quote:
dude I don't even know where you got that picture. It could be a hoax for all I know. I wouldn't even know it was Jesus unless someone told me. I still don't know if it is Jesus.
Whereabouts in Russia was it found? Was your source reliable? etc

http://ru-icons.ru/part1/part14/1_1_137-8.htm

it's 17th century... and while blacks in the americas were being raped, robbed, and murdered in the americas...as well as kidnapped from west africa there was someone painting the geneology of jesus christ and all of the noble house of david the jews / ancient christians -- saints and the prophets -- as black people

Quote:
it's hard to pinpoint an exact colour but you basicly know what I mean. They're clay coloured.

you do know the nubians and the egyptians in that image were related, right? or were they the so-called reddish/orangish relatives of the milky white/reddish folk you've been advocating for here?

Last edited by Kephrem; 05-22-2013 at 02:33 AM.
Kephrem is offline   Reply With Quote