View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 04:52 AM   #20
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yall missed the point. xbox is moving beyond gaming and becoming the first true ENTERTAINMENT SYSTEM.

personally i use my xbox for movies music and gaming and if iexplorer was a lil bettter i would ditch my laptop altogether for entertainment and only use it for downloading, work and making music.

things that caught my attention...
1. force feeback controllers. this is the next step from vibration. remember how much that enhanced gaming?

2. kinect. the level of detail in motion that the sensors will pic up will rival motion capture film. imagine your character totally mimicking your movements in a fighting game.
also they mentioned using kinect with controller based games. most gamers make subconscious movements while playing. so it makes sense to be able to work those movemnts into the game. when i play COD i find myself ducking and leaning when the battle gets intense. imagine those ducks and leans made your char duck and lean.

3. SKYPE HD group chat. this is a biggie. being able to simultaneously vidchat while playing a game or watching tv or while browing web is huge and takes communication to the next level.

4. NFL/NBA partnership. basically xbox has turned watching pro sports into a gaming type experience. i dont do fantasy league but that seemed cool. i'm more interested in being able to pull up stats on screen. automatically track and save players highlights and access them on the fly. being able to switch broadcast cameras.

if you aren't watching sports on xbox themn you are gonna be missing out.

5. xboxlive community- i see potential in this taking social networking to a new level. -being able to cloud save any achievement then chat about it and post to other networks all on the fly.
-300,000 servers worldwide
- updated trending content minute by minute

*** cloud based games that change content based on user activity. MMORPG will be fucking amazing. imagine interacting with an object and that object has been altered for EVERYONE who plays the game. this will be key to making games like the 10year Bungie project work. (bungie says its next and only game will be updated and expanded for the next 10 years. and will be a system of planets to fight an interplanetary war on.)

6. EA games look damn near real life.

7. COD Ghosts will ruin my life. i can already tell. the intelligent environments. the detail. the story. the new moves. the customization of characters. the dog.

8. no loading screens.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote