View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:33 AM   #37
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagnaroK View Post

If its not a negative for you is cool, but you are thinking about your self instead of thinking about the community as a whole.
the community aint paying for my games or my console. fuck em. lol

2ndly, Halo is dead. no more halo games will be coming out from bungie.
bungie will be fully focused on Destiny. it is the only game bungie will be releasing and updating for yeas to come. not exclusive tho.

all i know is that i like xbox. i like the way it plays and i like how xbox live works. the new features sound great to me. i dont trade or share my games and i dont buy used games so fuck a used fee.

i keep my xbox online everyday anyway. all i play is online gaming so who cares about the 24hr login thing.

i just have this feeling that ONE will revolutionize entertainment and i want to experience it.

i dont have a brand loyalty. i have an experience loyalty. i played PS and xbox and i like xbox better.

i was really glad i bought a 360 when PSN was fucked for all that time. i guess yall forgot about that huh? lol
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote