View Single Post
Old 05-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm surprised nobody responded to this. I think Michael is better than Lebron because Michael was the best player of all time. Nobody has done better than him and there's been a lot of good players from the past. The reason i say he's the best is because he faced tougher competition than Lebron because there was a lot of good teams back in the day. Michael led the league in scoring 8-9 times which nobody has done. He made a lot of incredible shots that i haven't seen most players make. Lebron hasn't really faced any hard competition because there aren't a lot of good teams anymore. That's why Miami is gonna win 3-4 championships for the next few years because other teams suck and that's why Lebron is the best now. Scottie just said this so he could get people talking LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote