View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 12:13 AM   #8217
GhettoGnom
Veteran Member

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
not a chance. i watched him at inter for the past couple years. couple flairs of brilliance but for the most part a dud.
Maybe they didn't use him correctly or he didn't fit in the team or something. I dunno, never really watched him in Inter tbf, but they've missed out on a gem.

I have, however, watched him for the last 6 months, and he's easily the best buy Liverpool have done since Suarez. If he keeps progressing as he has done, even better. People were going crazy for Sterling in september, and Sterling can become great, but he doesn't hold a candle to Coutinho.

As for Sturridge, he's been great as well, but I fear he'll do a Cissť and stop scoring next season. Great speed, great shooting power, fits perfectly in the Liverpool team right now, but he seems like a very moody player. When he's frustrated his decisions on the field are horrible. But Rodgers seems like a guy who knows how to get the most out of players, so I still have some faith.

The type of player every football fan enjoy watching.
-Archetype

Last edited by GhettoGnom; 05-25-2013 at 12:28 AM.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote