View Single Post
Old 05-25-2013, 10:50 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Fast And The Furious 6

I'm gonna check this out tomorrow. Hopefully this will be the last sequel. I was surprised to see Michelle Rodriguez is in this since she got killed in part 4. I wonder who's that woman that Michelle was fighting in the previews. I wonder if it's the woman that was riding with the asian guy at the end of part 5. That woman is hot. What nationality ya'll think she is? I don't understand why Vin Diesel and Paul Walker won't do other action movies because i believe Vin would make good action movies. I do like one action movie he did with Larenz Tate called A Man Apart. Paul Walker has done 2 good action movies which was Running Scared and Bobby Z with Larry Fishburne. Glad to see Tyrese, The Rock and Ludacris returned for part 6.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote