View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 05:43 AM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Tekunique, you liked Metro with Eddie Murphy, Michael Rappaport, Carmen Ejogo? You're one of the few people besides me who liked that movie. I got that on dvd. I like the scene when Eddie goes to prison to visit the bad guy and he's cursing a lot at the bad guy. Eddie said you don't give a fuck. I don't give a fuck. Fuck you LOL. You try me muthafucka LOL. Bad guy said to Eddie that he doesn't give a fuck about nothing especially a nigga cop who's interfering with my money LOL. Carmen Ejogo looked good in this. I liked the outfit she wore when Eddie took her to dinner at a restaurant. I also liked her bikini at the end when her and Eddie were at a beach. I see you mentioned Cop Out also with Bruce Willis and Tracy Morgan. I wouldn't really consider that a action movie because it wasn't a lot of action and Tracy is too silly. Tracy's wife in the movie is Quincy Jones daughter. I think her name is Rashida Jones and she's hot. I also see you mentioned Gang Related movie with 2Pac, James Belushi, Lela Rochon. That movie sucked and it wasn't a lot of action. Lela was looking good. The soundtrack is better than the movie LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote