View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 08:47 AM   #6
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I hate QTip's Let's Ride song. Wack song. I don't think Let's Ride beat is similar to Phife's Bend Ova beat. Phife says some funny lyrics on Flawless and Bend Ova. I like when he said on Flawless, talking tough but be dressing on some wussy shit LOL. Tight see through shirt on some hard nipple shit LOL. Fake Versace shades while all up in the club and shit LOL. Sports bra, halter tops. What the fuck is this? LOL. Dudes be pussied out just to sell some records shit LOL. They wanna be voice of the street. You see this bullshit? LOL. Go ahead. Play yourself with them ho like hooks. Sing ballads if it's all about the Maxwell look LOL. Phat Farm shirt with a garter belt looking like a whore LOL. Now tell me what you rhyming for. This shit is all about flows. Fuck a fashion show LOL.

KJR, don't waste your time with QTip's solo albums. Check out Phife's Ventilation album and you won't be disappointed. Go to Youtube and watch his Flawless video.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote