View Single Post
Old 05-27-2013, 09:20 AM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Tekunique, i remember you asking me if i liked Judge Dredd with Sylvester Stallone and Diane Lane. I never saw it and i didn't wanna see it. I saw previews for the remake and i don't wanna see that either. Since you saw Gang Related and i'm guessing you like James Belushi, check out his Red Heat movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Larry Fishburne. That's good and he also did a good movie with Lou Gossett Jr and Rae Dawn Chong called The Principal. He was a high school principal at a black and hispanic ghetto school. Michael Wright was also in it as the leader of a gang and drug dealer. He was giving James problems and they fought at the end. In one scene, they were arguing because James found out about Michael almost killing one of his friends that was in a gang with him and Michael said fuck you and James said no and he screamed fuck you LOL. Michael got pissed and he said fuck you muthafucka. I'll kill you and if you come back to school tomorrow, you're gonna be in a bodybag. You here me fucker? LOL. Michael is a good actor. He was in The Five Heartbeats with Robert Townsend and Leon. He was the lead singer in the group. He also was in Sugar Hill with Wesley Snipes and him and Wesley were drug dealers. He's a ugly dude LOL.

Since i talked about Metro movie with Eddie Murphy and Carmen Ejogo that you liked, you should check out Carmen in Pride And Glory with Edward Norton and Colin Farrell. That's a good action/drama movie. Edward and Colin are brothers and they're cops except Colin is a dirty cop. Carmen is Edward's ex-wife. She's also in The Brave One with Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard. She had a very small part as Terrence's ex-wife and i was kinda mad that she didn't have a bigger part because i like looking at her because she's beautiful. I also saw her in Sparkle with Mike Epps, Jordin Sparks, Derek Luke, Omari Hardwick. Sparkle is the remake of 70's version with Lonette McKee and Philip Michael Thomas who played on Miami Vice tv show. Carmen was really looking hot in Sparkle.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote