View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 06:44 AM   #11
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I'm a Sylvester Stallone fan but i just don't wanna see Judge Dredd. There are some movies of his that suck like Avenging Angelo with Madeline Stowe and Anthony Quinn, Stop Or My Mom Will Shoot(LOL@movie title), Rambo 3 and Daylight. He did a couple of straight to video movies called Eye See You and Shade that you should check out. Shade isn't a action flick. It's a drama flick about gambling. Some good actors in that like Gabriel Byrne, Thandie Newton, Jamie Foxx, Melanie Griffith. Avenging Angelo was also straight to video. I saw Brooklyn's Finest and i liked it. Remember Richard Gere was fucking a black prostitute who pretended to be spanish? LOL. She's cute and she was in Tyler Perry's Madea's Big Happy Family movie. Have you seen The Brave One with Jodie Foster and Terrence Howard? Carmen Ejogo has a very small part as Terrence's ex-wife. I like how Jodie was a vigilante shooting bad guys LOL. Yeah Rashida Jones is cute and so is her sister Kidada Jones who used to be 2Pac's woman. I don't know what happened to Theresa Randle. You remember the sexy outfit she wore in Bad Boys 2 when her and Martin Lawrence were at their house while Gabrielle Union and Will Smith were there? She got some big titties.

Mari Morrow is hotter than Theresa Randle. Mari is very cute and lightskin. She was in How To Be A Player with Bill Bellamy and Bernie Mac. She was the friend of Bill's sister and Bill fucked her at the end but she played him because she wrote busted adapt on his refrigerator and his woman Lark Voorhies saw it hahahahahahahahahahaha. She was also in Today You Die with Steven Seagal and Treach of Naughty By Nature. That's a good action flick. She was Steven's woman which surprised me. I wouldn't mind seeing more cute black women in action movies but that's probably not gonna happen. I've seen more cute white women and cute hispanic women in action movies lately. For example Jennifer Lopez in Parker with Jason Statham. Jennifer is still hot. I wanna get Fair Game on dvd with William Baldwin and Cindy Crawford. Cindy looked really hot in that. I like the scene when her and William are having sex on the train.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote