View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 10:26 AM   #34
Dark Matter
The Third Eye

Dark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venomsDark Matter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galvatron97 View Post
Yea I def hope U-God gets a lot of shine on this album....he's been spittin very hard and consistent lately, I like his flow lately.

GZA on the other hand, he's one of my favorites but he needs to get off the Nyquil.....
I honestly don't mind GZA's laid back delivery for the most part. He's been taking his time with Dark Matter so I have faith he'll go all out. I've yet to be disappointed in a GZA album, and it's looking to be no exception. But I agree with Wu he should liven up a little.

U-God's been underrated. It's dope he's been getting props since 8 Diagrams though. His 1995-2000 style is really under appreciated. The way he crafted his darts was unlike anyone else until Cappa/Ghost/Warcloud adapted their own form of the style.

Last edited by Dark Matter; 05-28-2013 at 10:34 AM.
Dark Matter is offline   Reply With Quote