View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #11212
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if pacers win it makes the knicks a little less of a scrub than they are...lol

i dont get it.. wtf.. what happened ? its the fucking Heat ! lol 27 winning streak, the league's best team, the best player by by far, defending champs, the big 3, ray allen's contribution etc etc etc.... lebron finally got his wish being in a team with supporting cast good enough to fulfill his Jordan-esq journey and they're facing elimination tonight against the pacers ? lol i aint knockin pacers dont get me wrong but this is the shit that happens when a team/players are always in parallel with all the hype and expectations.

being that its in miami and all, realitically i feel miami will have the edge but you never know.. if wade & bosch stay numbed out and lebron has to carry the whole team its gonna be tough to beat the pacers. all the pressure is on miami and moreso on lebron. should be a dope game regardless.