View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #11220
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Check Two, you can't be serious that you aren't happy that Jason Kidd and Grant Hill are retiring. You really are a faggot. I'm sick of your wack jokes about JR Smith. Everybody knows he's retarded. You don't have to keep dissing him. He's a good player. He just had a bad series against the Pacers. Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh have been playing like some punk ass bitches. Dwayne finally did something last night. He should've been playing like that the whole playoffs. Spurs are gonna beat Miami because Dwayne and Chris aren't gonna do shit. Lebron is gonna carry them. Spurs got too many good players and Miami hasn't gotten a lot of production from their bench. Lebron is gonna leave when his contract is up next year in July i think. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to Cleveland because he needs to be with some young players that can run with him. Cleveland got the first pick in the draft and Kyrie Irving is good. I believe Lebron can get Cleveland back to the playoffs and contend for some championships. Pacers are gonna be good for the next several years and they're gonna be even more dangerous when Danny Granger comes back. They might be better than Miami next season.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote