View Single Post
Old 06-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #4208
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dusted flames busted heads get cha faded like rappers who sound like lil wanye ain't got no game and bring shame to the game now ya peaking ya head out the window only to get popped by ratchets and paintballs/
the 90's called they want their rap back
slack in the mack get played like there's no crying in baseball/
scrape those knees watch cha nose bleed while i ufc ya dome piece
with a two piece while in a three piece suit reboot cha pc with skills like the lines on that zoot suit/
frugal loser gets bruised boxed out dusted mindds rusted spines get a king's ransom without i hold my nines in pies wisen up to snuffed out sessions up at the d.c. Best western/
the best eastern get eatten on the mic like the devil just ate cha soul
my control is truth behold begotten never hated just always rocking
rottin to the core force the flames to chose a name like harry potter/
nigga ya magic is just a lottery pick spit, speak it and say it aloud
get cha mind snatched and ya neck snapped/
don't pass go and don't collect two-hundred dollars
andyou don't even get cha corrected retracted i am adapted masterful reusing ya own finishing move like a i read cha mind back when the tape rewinds/
two time dimed lines spines get tangled and melted down like gold and silver
hit cha with precision priced out fission when i am fusion dancing on ya grave/
nigga i ain't mexican, every latino ain't one specific genetic possibility
i am puerto rican rocking minds like oxidation to liquid when it hits the freezing point, now do you get the point right thru the heart point blank/

NON IGNORANT...

Last edited by SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS; 06-04-2013 at 08:40 PM.
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote