View Single Post
Old 06-05-2013, 12:35 PM   #320
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I don't even bother dissing black women anymore. I know they're fucked up and they don't wanna admit it but i also blame black men for black women being fucked up because a lot of black men have shitted on black women. That's why so many black women are angry at black men and that's why good black men like me can't get a black woman. I know there's good black women but i'll probably never find them because i won't be looking for them. I'm done with talking to them because i hate their attitudes. I will always love black women and i just wish they would change their attitudes. I thought white women were different but they aren't any different because they got issues too. They just play men in a different way than black women LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote