View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #325
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I don't even bother dissing black women anymore. I know they're fucked up and they don't wanna admit it but i also blame black men for black women being fucked up because a lot of black men have shitted on black women. That's why so many black women are angry at black men and that's why good black men like me can't get a black woman. I know there's good black women but i'll probably never find them because i won't be looking for them. I'm done with talking to them because i hate their attitudes. I will always love black women and i just wish they would change their attitudes. I thought white women were different but they aren't any different because they got issues too. They just play men in a different way than black women LOL.

get you one of them womenz that brings a bucket of hot peppermint water to you to soak your feet in after a long hard day of work while she massages your hands and presses her bressesses against the back of your head while rubbing your forehead with them jiggling bracelets on just before bringing you a plate of hot nurturing healthy ass food while asking you what you would like to drink in a sweet toned voice.

there are women who would love to do that for a hard working man

there are niggas who sit home playing x-box all day - who got a woman whose out in the field working all day. and when she comes home, he expects her to suck his dick. but all the bills are in her name, including his cell phone, so she doesn't feel like sucking his dick - so to him, she's just being a bitch - but a woman is only a bitch to a little boy who thinks he deserves a mans portion.