View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 01:41 PM   #327
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
thats why they wear hair hats,green/blue eyed contacts and bleach...most of them are competing with white women to attract their men..sad but true but ill tell u this much..most white dudes are hip to them so they dont even get a shot rofl...thats clearly a sad state of mind..self hate is a motherfucker
I just spoke to a white lady I know, yesterday. She says her child, a girl, is now learning from black girls where to get hair extensions. The white lady calls it "horse hair". So even this white lady knows their "hair" is fake. Black females are not fooling much people with these contraptions.

This white lady also told me her husband is Italian (think Nicky Dooche) and he is racist and has a racist name for many ethnicities. He hates black men and says (according to his wife) that they are useless and lazy, however, he did not mind fucking black women in his early days even though his fam did not approve of it. This is one example of the type of man these self-hating black chicks fuck, a racist Nichy Dooche type of individual. Maybe they can't get a topnotch white man, only a racist trash type.

Even when I was in High School, some white girls knew that if they get in a fight with a black girl, go for the fake hair (the emblem of shame) and throw it and that's what they did.

^LOL^

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote