View Single Post
Old 06-09-2013, 01:51 AM   #8
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frailhorse View Post
i feel you. but its a movie not a documentary. plus those shits look 40 years old all those flicks are corny as fuck now. And not all natives were pious deep spiritual beings like you would like them to be portrayed, but yes that was part of some cultures. you could pick apart anything and say its exploitation. like shooting pool...why the cue ball gotta be white and the 8 ball black dawg nah mean? that shit be mad racist yo
I come from the tribe they are trying to portray in these movies, but I see your point. It's mad corny. However, I have to disagree somewhat with your statement about natives being deep spiritually. The culture across the entire western hemisphere was into some deep spiritual enlightenment. Sure there were those that are an exception and I agree with you on that. But, history has been perverted, even more so by these videos.