View Single Post
Old 06-10-2013, 05:43 PM   #8
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
Name yours

I'll start with this dude noreaga...there's just something about his flow and voice that always put me off any track with him on it...I don't know..I believe the first CNN album woulda been more enjoyable with only Capone spitting on it...can hardly stomach the dude on wax...
yo good thread mah dude... i hear you about Nore... with him you either love or hate the dude... i can totally understand your reasons on why you aint a fan but on the flip side those are the same reason why i AM a fan of his.

Nore def. has an unorthodox style & flow. lotta shit that he says dont make sense sometimes it comes off mumbling as well.. thing is, he's another one of few MCs that can rock both comical to serious styles of lyrics. on top of everything he's from Lefrak City Queens which is the next town to where i grew up..lol

for me, i would have to say De La Soul... of course i aint denying their greatness and acknowledge their status as legends in the game, but i just was never able to get into them, i guess when it comes down to it its about style and none of their styles were fitting to my preferences..