View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013, 09:53 AM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

You already talked about this before and nobody cares. That's why nobody posted to this LOL. I told you his best volume album is In My Lifetime. He became too mainstream after In My Lifetime and i don't care how many albums he sold. He's not one of the best. I was listening to Nas Ether song and i was laughing because Nas said some funny stuff about Jay-Z. JJ Evans, get gunned up and clapped quick hahahahahahaha. I can't believe he thinks Jay looks like JJ Evans on Good Times tv show LOL. JJ is uglier than him LOL. Dick sucking lips LOL. How many of Biggie's rhymes gonna come out your fat lips? LOL. Eminem murdered you on your own shit LOL. You a dickriding faggot LOL. You gonna name your album Blueprint when KRS One already named his album that LOL. Jay-Z did a wack diss called Super Ugly after Ether but Ether is a much better song. Jay-Z can't compete with Nas because he has no lyrics for Nas. Nas is more lyrical than him.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote