View Single Post
Old 06-15-2013, 11:37 PM   #17
ShaDynasty
Bastard Bastard Bastard

ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ShaDynasty Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to ShaDynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
Sosa -

Could you give some example of social/economic problems that religion cannot solve?

How could you say that (all) religions do not make sense? Have you examined every one of them to make that determination?

Why do you think certain rules are unnatural? Is it because it goes against ego?
- drug abuse, poverty, crime, anything...

- religions in general do not make sense. theres no logic involved (logic being so important to human existence). you are told to not just believe, but worship somebody for whom theres no proof of existence. somebody has written it down. by that logic frankenstein's monster or count dracula could exist but with the notable difference that they couldn't be mistaken for early government propoganda.

- certain rules are unnatural, don't eat pork? circumcision? marriage or monogamy as the norm, pretty much everything except don't kill or steal which is common sense if you are a human being living in a world with other human beings.

i don't completely disregard religion, the people who wrote these texts were scholars and they did have some relevant things to say. for me this amounts to a few passages in the qu'ran and the bible.

black muslim religions were a natural reaction to the environment they were fostered in. I don't know if theres anything more to say about them.
It's my little cousin Daz and he's fucking my ho...
https://soundcloud.com/neyonshell
ShaDynasty is offline   Reply With Quote