View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 06:19 AM   #52
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I have a lot of rap and r&b cd's also and some r&b albums. 70's, 80's, 90's were the best decades for rap and r&b. It's really sad that rap and r&b today will never be like it was back in the day. That's why i love Youtube because i get to watch old footage of rap and r&b videos from back in the day and i also watch old footage of r&b artists performing on Soul Train tv show. Those artists back then had skills and could sing real good. They could also dance. These wack rappers and wack r&b singers today need to watch old footage on Youtube of rappers and r&b singers from back in the day so they can learn the history of artists that came before them and see how their music was good. I also wanna thank Don Corneilus(RIP)for starting Soul Train to give black artists a chance to be seen on tv because most black artists from back in the day wasn't given a lot of tv exposure. Soul Train also gave blacks a chance to be seen dancing. There was some good black dancers on Soul Train. Jody Watley and Jeffrey Daniels who was with the r&b group Shalamar got their start as dancers on Soul Train and they were good dancers.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote