View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 07:54 AM   #56
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Well you can continue to listen to rap if you want but i'd rather listen to my old rap cd's. The way i feel about black music is the same way i feel about movies. I love movies especially action movies and there aren't a lot of action movies being made now. Old action stars like Arnold Schwarzenegger, Sylvester Stallone, Bruce Willis, Steven Seagal, Jean Claude Van Damme are trying to keep action movies alive but once they stop doing movies, who's gonna be the new action stars? I have a concern about the future of action movies because it's a lot of wack movies coming to theatres. Straight to video action movies are better than the action movies that come to theatres. There's been a few recent action movies that came to theatres that i like such as Gangster Squad, Parker, Bullet To The Head, Die Hard 5, Fast and the Furious 6. 2 Guns with Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington is a action movie that's coming to theatres August 2nd that looks good and i wanna see it. I used to love going to the movies in the summer because there used to be a lot of good action movies but it's not like that anymore.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote