View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 11:09 AM   #24
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post

Plus black schools are terrible and they don't have the nice things that white schools have. Black schools are in bad neighborhoods and most black men come to school just to fight and start trouble because school doesn't interest them at all. I'm not trying to make excuses for black men but this is the reality. Like Guru said on Gang Starr's Conspiracy song, the SAT isn't geared for the lower class. So why even waste time trying to pass. The educational system presumes you to fail. The next thing is the corner and after that jail. I didn't agree with what he said but after thinking about it, i see what he's talking about. I've never taken the SAT test but i'm willing to bet that the questions are hard and most blacks haven't passed it. Guru also said that whites wanna send blacks to war and they wanna ban rap. What they really wanna do is get rid of us blacks. He makes a good point. Willie D of the Geto Boys said on You Still A Nigga song, try to get a job and count how many doors slam hahahahahahahahaha. He's right because discrimination towards black men still exist when they're trying to get a job. There's more black women working than black men.
Paranoia can be a negative aspect.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote