View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 11:25 AM   #25
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sosa View Post
Based on what?

Again, i dont think religion is impossible, just as long as im following a code of ethics and way of life i might as well make up my own way which makes sense to me.

Marriage/monogamy=same thing. Isnt thou shalt not commit adultery a commandment.
Based on revelation.

Marriage/monogamy=same thing. Ya, I'm not disputing that.

Imaginary friend? Why you say that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LORD NOSE View Post
so whose imagination did it come from ?
No imagination. Revelation.

Quote:
if people didn't believe that they would be punished by a higher power for being foul, wouldn't there be much more violence and bloodshed ?
What makes you think that people believe they would be punished? Actions speak louder than words and most people, by admission of their own words and actions, do not believe. The amount of true believers compared to unbelievers is small.

Quote:
and does this fear of them being punished by a higher power for being foul cause them to be violent with those who they feel deserve to be punished by this higher power ?
I don't see the connection.

Quote:
people who don't believe are looked at as worthless in the eyes of the believer/dreamer
Your opinion. The believer is not a dreamer. In actuality, it is the unbeliever who is deluded with this life to the point of forgetting the next.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote