View Single Post
Old 06-16-2013, 08:37 PM   #32
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ok. Here it goes!

Man of Steel is a movie that I have been waiting for ever since it was annouced several years ago. I am a huge fan of the American icon and nothing more would please me to see a complete reboot of a modernized Superman.

What do I think about this film? I thought it is good but I am disappointed with the director Synder, movie producer Nolan, and the rest of the team. They've h...ave taken Superman in a direction that they're taking this franchise.

Let me be clear, I love the fact that this movie isn't a retrend of previous films, I love the fact that they've shown Superman in the raw, they've displayed his childhood through flashbacks, and there is a ton of super powered throw downs in this film.

On the other hand, there is a lot I did not like about the film (details will not be disclosed) such as some of the story and the amount of air time the military received, and kryptoians speaking English (Aliens don't know English). There are a few plot holes and Lois Lane is everywhere.

The film is super fast because we're dealing with Superman. With that being said, prepare yourself for fast crazy insane action because Supes and Faora are just....wow!

All together, my overall rating for Man of Steel is 8/10.

Enjoy!

Pandemic, where're you?

Last edited by IrOnMaN; 06-17-2013 at 01:55 PM.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote